Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008

The beginning

This blog will document me, Emily, taking Munich by foot. I'm going to walk all over this city and discover it from the ground up, at a slow pace. My equipment will be simple: walking shoes, my cell phone camera--I'll record for you the Munich you know and the Munich you've yet to meet. Each entry will detail one walk, complete with a map so you can repeat it yourself. I hope this blog can serve as a guide to both tourists and Munich residents who want to see their city from a different perspective. Some walks will include Munich highlights, some will be obscure and perhaps boring--I'm waiting to see myself!

I will attempt to include with each walk a map, a distance calculation, photos, possible break spots (cafes, restaurants, beer gardens) and a general "walk satisfaction rating"

Have fun reading and walking!

Keine Kommentare: